Hydrobiological survey of the Tisza River Basin
Faunistical and ecological investigation emphasized the dispersal of the aquatic macroinvertebrates
Ecological assessment process (EU Intercalibration process, participant)
Water Framework Directive (River Basin Management Plans of Hungary named Kvassay Jenő Plan, participant)
Autoecology of aquatic and semiaquatic Heteroptera
Alien species distribution
Awards and scholarships
- 2003: Scholarship of University, University of Debrecen.
- 2003: Conference participation of young students (ÉKKÖ, Debrecen)
- 2003: Conference on the Hungarian Undergraduate Research (2003, 2005), oral presentation (in Hungarian). Second prize
- 2004: Pro Renovanda Cultura Hungariae „Students for Science” Technical Foundation
- 2004: Summer professional Scholarship, University of Debrecen.
- 2005: Best poster presentation of young researchers, voting, Hydrobiological Days, 05-07. October 2005.
- 2005: Scholarship of University, University of Debrecen.
- 2005-2008: Ph.D sholarship, University of Debrecen, Ph.D School of Pál Juhász-Nagy
- 2006: Öveges József Scholarship for SIL Conference participation
- 2008: Appreciation of professional work, Scholarship of University, University of Debrecen.
- 2012: Best presentation of young researchers, voting, Hydrobiological Days, 03-05. October 2012.
- 2015: Youth academic award of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences