research associate professor
DRI Department of Environmental Chemistry and Plant Ecology
engloner.attila [at] okologia.mta.hu
+36 1 372-2500 / 1711
Brief description of the main scopes:
- Ecology of aquatic macrophytes
- Studies on morphological, histological and genetic adaptations of plants to changing environment
- Reed die-back and colonization
- Floristical and coenological surveys
Awards and scholarships
- 2005-2006: Zoltán Magyary Research Scholarship - Found for Hungarian Education and Research
- 2004 Prize of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences for Young Scientists
- 1995 Medal of the Faculty of Sciences of Kossuth Lajos University, Debrecen
- 1995 2nd prize, XXIInd National Scientific Conference of Undergraduates (OTDK)
- 1994 1st prize, 4th Enviromental Conference of Hungarian Undergraduates
- 1994 prize of Federation of Technical and Scientific Societies
Engloner A I. (2012): Alternative ways to use and evaluate Kohler’s ordinal scale to assess aquatic macrophyte abundance. Ecological Indicators 20: pp. 238–243.
Engloner A I, Major Á. (2011): Clonal diversity of Phragmites australis propagating along water depth gradient. Aquat. Bot. 49: pp. 172-176.
Engloner A I, Major Á, Podani J. (2010): Clonal diversity along a water depth gradient in a declining reed stand as detected by three different genetic methods. Aquat. Bot. 92: pp. 1-8.
Engloner A. (2009): Structure, growth dynamics and biomass of reed (Phragmites australis) - A review. Flora 204: pp. 331-346.
Podani J, Engloner A, Major Á. (2009): Multilevel comparison of dendrograms: a new method with an application for genetic classifications. Stat Appl Genet Mol Biol 8(1): pp. 1-14. Article 22.